Visit one of the most fascinating villages in Apulia, surrounded by lush vegetation and its typical conical-roofed buildings: “Trulli“.
You will walk through small streets of Alberobello with our experienced guide, who is going to bring to your attention all the symbols painted on the conical roofs.
To go deeper into this craftsmanship you will meet a real Apulian Trullo Master. Thanks to many ancient instruments, he is going to show you the techniques on how to build without concrete and how to cut local stones.
- adults and children
- those who love history
- those with a passion for Italian rural villages
Why choose it:
- you want to find out about handcrafted traditional architectural work
- you are curious about past social lifestyle and organization
- you are interested in old construction techniques
Price per person
- Private tour guide in Alberobello
- Private Shuttle from/to Laboratory
- Trullo Master Class
- Foraday Assistance
- Comfortable shoes and clothing
I loved listening to old people’s stories when they talked about past activities or their old way of life.
Growing up I decided it was time to teach this noble craftsmanship to those who had my same curiosity.