The largest biological diversity in Europe, with over 300 kms of trails in the wilderness, through 38 protected areas and the biggest glacier in South Europe.
In the National Park of Abruzzo, you can find more than ¾ of the plants and animal species living in Europe, among them also the Wolf and the Marsican Brown Bear.
Through gentle hills, woods and rivers, immersed in the silence of nature listen to the stories of the shepherds of Abruzzo, who for centuries have inhabited these mountains. Live a unique experience, on the trail of a magnificent predator, “the Wolf”.
- adults and kids (10 years and above)
- trekking lovers
- those who love orienteering
- passionate about landscape photography
Why choose it:
- you want to learn how to read the language of Nature
- you wish to reconnect with elements
- you are passionate about landscape photography
Price per person
- Environmental Tour Guide
- Sighting Equipment
- Foraday Assistance
- Waterproof trekking shoes
- Long trousers
- Warm hat and gloves
- We suggest you to cover yourself with several layers; it can be cold in the forest
I am an Environmental guide, my two greatest passions are nature and photography.
I would love to share both my passion and the lessons that my grandparents taught me.
Testimonials of them who have tried
Wonderful tour and great tour guide
I just wanted to echo the comments made about Foraday and Alessandro in particular. He took us on a walking tour to the peak and all around. He was interesting, knowledgeable and likeable. Cannot recommend him highly enough.