Visit Pienza, the city where the series “Master of Florence” took place. Enjoy the colorful geometries of the historical buildings, excellent examples of Italian Renaissance.
Walk along the walls of the city overlooking Valle d’Orcia and Monte Amiata, surrounded by lush vineyards, olive groves and wheat fields.
Together with local chefs you will learn the tricks of Tuscan Cuisine in an ancient kitchen of a “Villa Medicea” one of the few ancient Villa of the Medici family privately owned; where the time seems to have frozen.
- adults and children (ages 10+)
- passionate about “Masters of Florence”
- those who love Italian food and want to learn how to cook it
Why choose it:
- to go back in time and explore the places at Masters of Florence times
- you wish to enter and live within the interiors of an ancient Medici Villa
- you aim to relive a day as the most powerful family did during the Italian Renaissance
Price per person
- Private tour guide
- Private car to/from the Villa Medicea
- Cooking Class by the Villa
- Foraday Assistance
- Comfortable shoes and clothing
Art and history are my passions. I focus my interest on the close connection between the communities who used to live here and the surrounding territory.
Testimonials of them who have tried
We made some beautiful Italian food, our guide, family and food were amazing! Such a great day! Would definitely recommend.
Cooking Class in Italy
We are a family of 5 (3 children ages 21, 18 and 14) This was one of the best activities we did in Italy! Lilliana and Antonio were such gracious hosts! Titi, who was our translator/guide was excellent and spoke perfect English. Lilliana taught us how to make fresh pasta, eggplant parmigiana and tiramisu. It was the best meal we had on our trip and an unforgettable experience that will stay with us always! More than any other activity, this really made us fell immersed in the culture of Italy!