A flight over the ancient Greek city of Paestum where three magnificent Greek temples are still standing proud against centuries.
What better way to experience it than an early morning flight on a balloon. Once back to the ground, you will visit the ancient ruins on foot.
Your guide will be an archaeologist who will tell you all about the social and political organization of Greeks.
Their style in art, theater, music, literature, philosophy, have become the basement on which our society lays its roots nowadays.
Opposite the archaeological area, it is located the museum of Paestum where it is possible to admire the great “Diver’s tomb” the only fresco that it is possible to admire nowadays.
At the museum are still visible the pots coming from the Sacellum where Greeks sealed into 12 pots honey that after 2.500 years has been still found tasty and soft.
A unique way to experience Paestum from the above to the bottom.
- Adults passionate about archaeology
- Children passionate about Greek Mythology
- Those who intend vertigo as a wish to fly
Why choose it:
- To discover the basis on which the Western civilization lives nowadays
- To study the design of a Greek city from above in a flying balloon
- You want to learn the “Golden Ratio” at the base of the beauty code
Price per person
- Exclusive Balloon Flight
- Private Guide of Paestum
- Entrance Fee to the Archaeological area and the museum
- Foraday Assistance
- Comfortable shoes and clothes
- Warm jacket in winter / windbreaker jacket in summer
- Camera, drawing diary
I am an art historian and archaeologist; I love talking of what I know and answering questions with a big a smile; which identifies myself.