Naples has got a strong identity and food occupies a great part of it.
Through the research of authentic products and the old cooking gestures recipes, you will discover the Neapolitan personality, its history and traditions.
Together with a guide, explore the alleys and the squares full of life of such an energetic city.
Strolling around the local market stalls, you will understand that traditional Neapolitan cuisine is made of basic and genuine products, and with the advice of an expert local guide, you will learn to choose the best ones.
A tour to discover locals products which will bring you directly at our local chef’s home ready to welcome you. Then, it will be your turn to prepare a traditional menu following grandma’s recipes listening to the chef’s guidelines. When everything is ready, let’s sit all together at the table and taste the delights you cooked together with the local family.
Once back home, after this hands-on experience, you will amaze friends and relatives with a real Neapolitan dinner.
- Keen on cooking, aspiring chef and foodies
- Anthropology lovers, researchers of ancient traditions and popular knowledge that were orally transferred
- Those who like manual works of precision
Why choose it:
- You want to learn local recipes to share with friends at home
- You want to experiment on how to use new ingredients and explore a new range of tastes
- You look for authenticity where you travel
Price per person
- Tour of local markets
- Local guide
- Cooking lesson
- Full lunch
- Foraday Assistance
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Notebook and pen
I’m lucky to live in a city where you can buy fresh products at the market or a trusted grocery store. I have deepened my passion for food working in the kitchen and studying regional food and wine products.