Together with an expert local guide, you will discover the history, art and folklore of this lively city, and strolling around the alleys you will experience the authentic Neapolitan lifestyle, among market stalls and artisan shops.
One of the streets not to miss during your walking tour in Naples, to immerse yourself in the Christmas atmosphere, is definitely San Gregorio Armeno street which is the most famous alley of the Nativity Scene Makers in the world. Here, you will enter into an artisan workshop of Christmas nativity scenes and see where the typical characters of the nativity are produced. Then, you will visit the home of a master mandolin lutist and see how a mandolin is built and its secrets. You will hear the master playing it and listen at the meantime the typical songs of the Neapolitan tradition accompanied by the sound of this magnificent instrument.
- Adults and children
- Passionate about Nativity scene
- Those who have a child soul
Why choose it:
- You are searching handmade nativity scenes and figures
- You are seeking the most traditional corners of Naples
- You want to learn how the lute is made
Price per person
- Walking Tour of Naples
- English-speaking Historical Guide
- Visit to a workshop of Christmas Nativity Scenes
- Visit to a workshop of a Lute Maker and making-show
- Foraday Assistance
- Comfortable shoes and clothing
- Your travelling diary with pen
- Small backpack
I love Naples so much that I can not find a corner of this city that I have not visited yet and I'm ready to show you its most authentic identity!