You will visit the surroundings of Naples and of the Amalfi coast to ‘catch’ the products of excellence emblems of the Campania region. With you, there will be an expert guide and a personal driver.
The first stop will be a historic Pasta Factory in Gragnano, the city symbol of pasta in Italy. The pasta factory was built inside an ancient watermill activated by a close stream. You will discover the evolution of the techniques of production of pasta, which here is made special by the bronze-wire drawing and the drying process. Included in the visit, there will be a ‘souvenir’ for you.
Next, we will drive along the roads of the Sorrento Coast to reach one of the most renowned cheese factories in Campania, famous for the production of mozzarella and provolone del monaco DOP. You will visit the historic cheese factory of 1800, learn about the making of the products that you will taste with a good glass of wine.
Then, the tour will go on towards the Vesuvius area, to appreciate the farm products grown on the slopes of this active volcano. In a food excellences tour, wine and ‘pomodorino del piennolo del Vesuvio’ (hanging tomato of Vesuvius) cannot miss. Walk through the vineyards and visit the family wine cellar to understand how wine is made. In a bucolic location among grapevines, you will have for lunch genuine food and the gastronomic excellences of Campania Region.
A unique experience made of traditions, taste, nature and emotions.
- Adults and Children
- Gourmets looking for fine products
Why choose it:
- You want to find out how pasta is made
- You want to learn about the production of the most famous cheese of the region
- You love oenology and the typical wine of Vesuvius
Price per person
- FD Mercedes car/minivan hire with a private driver
- FD guide
- Visit at a pasta factory and souvenir
- Visit at a cheese factory with tastings
- Visit to a winery with wine tastings and luncheon
- Foraday Assistance
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Notebook and pen to take notes
- A lot of appetite
I will be your pass to get in contact with local culture, farmer traditions and the delights which make this region an Italian excellence.