Carso Triestino (karst landscape) is one of the most poetic places in Italy, a natural area with a thousand colors and a must see for those who love the wildlife.
A walk through the trails will guide you as you discover the beauty of the limestone rocks, woods, karst caves, and a river that re-emerges after a long and mysterious ride under the ground.
You will visit one of the brands listed among the Italian excellences, the grappa Nonino. A visit to the cellar with the expert will explain to you all the secrets on the preparation of distillates and will be a delight for your palate.
- adults and children (ages 8+)
- those who love wildlife
- foodies passionate about distillates
Why choose it:
- you love spending time and learn about Nature
- you are in search of the unusual
- you wish to understand how grappa is made and catch the tasting shades
Price per person
- Trekking with professional trekking guide
- Private shuttle transfer to Nonino Distilleries
- Distillery Tour with experts and tasting
- Foraday Assistance
- Comfortable clothing
- Trekking or running shoes
- Long trousers
- Drinking water
- Windbreaker jacket
I discovered how gratifying it is for me, to teach to those who don’t have particular scientific knowledge, the mechanisms and the wonders of Nature.