Canyoning is not just a water sport, it’s fun, adventure and wildlife. Dive, slip, swim! Discover a world normally inaccessible among the carved rocks and follow the path designed by water over thousands of years.
You will enjoy a morning of pure fun and adventure, among the green trails and the white of the waterfalls, where you can dive in crystal waters.
Complete your full immersion into the colours of the Italian flag with a cooking class. Our chef will impart on you the secrets of the local dishes using the King of Trentino’s fruits “the Apple”.
- adults and kids (12 years and above)
- passionate about extreme sports
- foodies who also love cooking
Why choose it:
- to combine the discovery of new places with new flavours
- you wish to learn cooking traditional local recipes
- you aim to reconnect with Nature and its elements
Price per person
- Canyoning experience with expert guide
- Canyoning equipment
- Private shuttle to the home of Andrea the chef
- Cooking class with Andrea
- Foraday Assistance
- Trekking or running shoes
- Complete set of spare clothes (including shoes)
My goal is to introduce people to our cuisine. I have travelled and spent my life looking for new ingredients, to eventually find it right out of my home’s door: The Apple of Trentino.