On board of the most famous Italian three-wheelers, led by a local guide, you will discover glimpses, panoramas, districts and alleys.
The guide will be careful in describing the history, archaeology, geology as well as the folklore and traditions. Your Ape car will become the pass to access the local lifestyle.
At every stop your guide will take the chance to transfer part of the local knowledge.
• Taste the authentic Neapolitan coffee at the bar Calise, considered as one of the best bars of Europe
• Eat traditional local buffalo mozzarella freshly made
• Visit a traditional local cellar and taste the wine directly spilled from the barrels of wine
On the backseat of your three‐wheeler you will find a polaroid camera for insta‐pictures and by the most beautiful views you will create your own vintage photo album.
- Adults and kids
- Photography lovers
- Vintage style lovers
Why choose it:
- You want to explore Ischia as a tourist of the 60s
- You are passionate about photography
- You are nostalgic about days long past
Price per person
- Polaroid camera and insta‐pictures
- Local Guide
- Half day hire of Vintage Ape car
- Visit to a local wine cellar
- Coffee, mozzarella and wine tastings
- Foraday Assistance
- Vintage clothes style (if available)
- Windbreaker jacket
- Travelling diary
As an “Ischitano” shaped by the customs and traditions of Ischia, I would like to share the essence of this place as if I would be introducing a dear friend into my family circle.