Aboard your quintessentially Italian ‘ride,’ and with guidance and insight from a local, explore the magnificent panoramas and districts as well as the tantalizing glimpses into alleyways and hidden courtyards of captivating Ischia.
We provide the Vespa scooter (automatic) and helmet; you bring your curiosity and passion. Your guide, a local anthropologist, will follow you on his own Vespa and, at each turn, provide both the history and an in-depth portrait of local lifestyle and culture. Your Vespa becomes your access pass to daily life here on Ischia.
Sip the best espresso at the island’s most popular bar, enjoy sampling traditional mozzarella from a local dairy, then visit a nearby vintner where wine is decanted directly from the barrels for your tasting pleasure.
This will be a 360° tour around the island living like a “local” and exploring the genuine pursuits of life here on Ischia.
- Adults and children from 7 years old
- Motorcycle rider
- Keen on folklore and history
Why choose it:
- You want to discover and know places in an exclusive way
- You love to discover local tendencies
- You like to mix with the urban pattern
Price per person
- Local Guide
- H/D Rent of scooter and helmet
- Visit to a local cellar
- Tastings of coffee, mozzarella and wine
- Foraday Assistance
- Shoes and comfortable clothing
- Sun glasses
As an “Ischitano” shaped by the customs and traditions of Ischia, I would like to share the essence of this place as if I would be introducing a dear friend into my family circle.