Surrounded by lush farm fields and, immersed in an atmosphere that transcends the present, observe the techniques of cultivation that have been in use for centuries. Bring home techniques that will help you recreate your own garden with vegetables, herbs and fruit trees as well as the methods to look after them, all in a dimension where the rhythms are punctuated by the passing of the seasons.
As we know, work brings hunger, so be sure not to miss a well-deserved “Farmer’s Breakfast” as refreshment and the chance to enjoy the variety of products coming directly from these fields.
- Adults and children from 8 years old
- You love gardens’ products, organic cooking of farmer’s recipes
- You are health nut
- You feel nostalgic of rural life
Why choose it:
- You want to reconnect with the lost rhythms of nature
- You want to learn how to do correctly: grafting, cutting, seeding, harvesting
- You like to listen to the traditional stories of “our grandparents”
- You want to rediscover the poetry of rural life
Price per person
- Farmers’ breakfast
- Foraday Assistance
- Comfortable shoes and clothes
- Binocular and flashlight (optional)
In this historic moment, the humanity should hurry up to reconnect to the earth, to find a healthy nutrition, like the one I was grown up with. Everybody should learn to grow a food plot!