Are you ready to set sail on a typical Mediterranean boat, with an experienced “sea dog” and a wise local guide? You can enjoy the beauty of the land seen from the sea and swim in the most beautiful bays, inaccessible by land.
The guide will explain the geological features and the beauty of the landscapes where history, architecture and folklore seem to be intertwined; the experienced sea-dog will enrich the information of the guide with anecdotes and curiosities of the local seamen folklore.
During specific stops, you will have the chance to go snorkeling and swim into sea caves.
For lunch, you will taste a delicious meal on the boat which includes typical dishes of the local tradition from the starter to the second course.
The navigation will then go on to discover the wildest part of the Island of Ischia and then back to the starting point.
- Adults and children from 2 years old
- Sea lovers
Why choose it:
- You want to spend a day at sea, listening to the stories of a “Sea-Dog”, taste wholesome food and stay in good company
- You are looking for an exclusive boat tour
- You want to try the experience of swimming in a marine cave
- You like snorkeling in bays that are inaccessible by land
Price per person
- Full island tour by typical Mediterranean boat with Sailor
- Full lunch on board including water, wine and coffee
- Foraday Assistance
- Trousers (waterproof recommended) but also shorts
- Rubber-soled shoes (waterproof recommended)
After a life on the sea, I restored for me a historical boat in a way that could embody the sea stories of my life and of my ancestors.