The Gulf of Naples is waiting for you, just choose where to sail: Ischia; Capri; Procida or Amalfi Coast.
The Captain’s briefing will give you all the necessary knowledge on sailing and how to work safely on a platform constantly moving: the boat.
Once on board the different roles will be explained, and as part of the crew, you will shift through the different tasks, experiencing them all. ‘Crew’ is the correct word, as there won’t be any passengers; each person on board will take part to the boat’s conduction in the different sailing gaits: close, beam, broad reaching and running.
Select one of the themes to match the experience:
· Geo-sailing: sail with a geologist through volcanic islands.
· Cookerysailing: with a chef on board preparing the recipes with the ingredients typical of the visited places.
· Biosailing: for cetacean’s watching over the underwater canyons where dolphins and sperm whales hunts.
· Archaeosailing: sail to discover the archaeological underwater ruins.
· Sailing and star gazing: to catch the secret of astronomic sailing.
- Adults and children from 5 years old
- Lovers of sailing and deep-sea navigation
Why choose it:
- You are keen on enjoying a sailing trip
- You want to learn about the deep-sea sailing
Price per person
- Daily Sailing Yacht Rental
- Marine biologist/guide
- Spaghetti lunch on board
- Beach towel
- Foraday Assistance
- Trousers; Sneakers (with white rubber if available)
Those who grew up on an island have two ways to live: they love the sea or they hate it.
In my case, it was love at first sight! Then courage and recklessness did the rest.