A “Nuraghe” is the main type of ancient megalithic edifice found in Sardinia. It was the center of social life of the “Sardinians”, the local people who made their living by herding and fishing. Nuraghe are also thought to be giant’s people tombs for their massive size.
Come to discover the remains of the Bronze Age and visit the “Su-Naraxi”, Unesco heritage site. A guide will lead you into the Nuraghe to see all the archaeological finds.
To better understand the life of the Sardinian Shepherds, you will visit a local dairy farm and after watching all the different production techniques you will make your own piece of cheese, the “Pecorino Sardo”.
- adults and children
- passionate about history
- those who love typical local products
Why choose it:
- to combine the discovery of new places and new flavours
- you are a passionate of megalithic edifice; Bronze Age and Giant’s myths
- you love cheese and traditional techniques of production
Price per person
- Private transfer from Cagliari to the Nuraghe
- Entrance fee to museums
- Guided tour Su-Naraxi
- Tour of the dairy farm
- Cheese Lab
- Foraday Assistance
- Comfortable shoes and clothing
- Drinking water
- Spare T-shirt
The passion for Sardinia has always been part of my life! Nuraghes have fascinated me since I was child; it has became my main passion and now, I can proudly say that showing the natural and historical heritage of my land is my job.