Through the artist’s eye, we want you to discover the most unique landscapes of Capri, you will have the chance to paint “your Capri” thanks to the precious advice of a local artist.
The experience will start with a walking tour of the historic centre of Capri together with an expert local guide, who will bring you through the centre to admire the famous square the alleys. You will visit the Augustus Gardens and learn about the history and art of the island. Then, you will enter into the Certosa di San Giacomo, which since 1974 has hosted an exhibition dedicated to a German painter, Karl Wilhelm Diefenbach, who arrived in Capri in 1900.
The guide will lead you to a spectacular location where you will meet the local artist. Once arranged the equipment, with the paint master you will choose the theme. From that point it will be up to you to use your imagination, being inspired by the view and by the suggestions you will receive from the master. During the activities, interaction is highly appreciated, so that you and the artist can enrich your experience. Once compleated your personal portrait of Capri, the guide will take you to the renowned Café Morgano of the Hotel Quisisana, popular meeting place for the artist from all over the world in the 1950s. Here, like the artists in the past time, you can relax and enjoy a rich, glamourous apertivo.
- You want to experience something new
- You love every kind of art
Why choose it:
- You want to imprint your own vision of the place
- You wish to discover new landscapes in a different way
- You want to meet local artist
Price per person
- Local Guide
- Walking Tour of Capri Centre
- Entrance to Certosa di San Giacomo and to Diefenbach Exhibition
- Equipment to paint
- Apertivo at Café Morgano with Cocktail with Fresh Seasonal Fruit; Cocktail with Prosecco and Fresh Seasonal Fruit; Italian Selected Prosecco; Mineral water; Assorted dry Snacks; Aromatised Chips; Green Olives; Canapes; Mozzarella, tomato and basil bites; San Daniele ham with melon; Vegetables tempura; Deep fried rice balls; Deep fried mozzarella sandwich; Mini pizzas; Tempura calamari and red prawns
- Foraday Assistance
- Sunscreen Lotion
As Klein said, for me the colours are living beings, more evolved individuals that integrate themselves with us and the whole world. The colours are the real inhabitants of the space.