When you talk about Puglia our mind goes straight to ancient olive trees, to red soil and ancient Masseria farmhouses.
We have put all these elements together to experience a day between nature and local traditions. By bike you will travel through huge olive groves and visit an oil mill with ancient grinders and press.
You will learn some aspects of everyday rural life and discover the history behind the Oil, from Olive’s growth to their gathering and how Olives are used for different purposes.
As a conclusion of your Apulian day you will have lunch in a typical homestead.
- adults and children (8+)
- those who love biking
- foodies and wildlife lovers
Why choose it:
- to combine the discovery of new places with new tastes
- you want to taste pure Italian olive oil and understand its production
- you’ve dreamed of biking through a big Italian olive trees farm and have lunch with the family at the farmhouse
Price per person
- Tour guide for the whole day
- Bicycle rental
- Light lunch in the homestead
- Olive mill tour
- Foraday Assistance
- Comfortable shoes and clothing
- Spare t-shirt
I am a landscape guide, whose desire is to give to tourists “special glasses” through which they can admire the landscape around them with more awareness.