Come to discover Matera, also known as the town of “Sassi”, suspected to be among the first human settlements in Italy, still inhabited.
Visit the little Villages and houses dug in the rocks and meet our professional architect with whom you will discover the different architectural Italian techniques and styles from the Neolithic to current time.
A beautiful combination of architecture and history, a sample of rural life and how man has been able to preserve the beauty of the place without excessively altering the landscape.
- lovers of rural landscape
- passionate about architecture
Why choose it:
- you wish to catch the fundamentals of the Italian architectural style
- you care of bio concepts and architecture that consider the environment
- you are seeking to have a personal session with an expert Italian architect
Price per person
- Guided tour of Matera
- Entrance fee to visit one of the houses
- Private transfer from Matera to nearby villages
- Architectural session with private architects
- Foraday Assistance
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Binoculars (if available)
- Notebook and pen
I deal with landscape and urban project, promotion of culture and study of the landscape.