Come to discover the beauty and secrets of the Colosseum and Didactic Museum of Legionaries. An intense experience which is going to introduce you to Gladiator’s life.
During the Ancient Roman’s period a Gladiator was a man trained to fight. The etymology of the name comes from “Gladio” a short sword very used during fights.
Once you receive your tunic and Rudis (Gladio made of wood), you will be ready to be trained and learn the fundamental techniques of attack and defence.
A unique experience which is going to take you back to the past days of Ancient Rome.
- adults and children
- gladiators’ fans
- passionate about Ancient Roman History and lifestyle
Why choose it:
- to combine the enthusiasm for history with a real life experience
- you wish to experience the training of Gladiators with your family and friends
- you’d like to relive the days of the Rome of the Gladiators
Price per person
- Entrance ticket to Colosseum
- Private Tour of Colosseum
- Private shuttle
- Gladiator’s Lab
- Foraday Assistance
- Training shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Drinking water
- Spare t-shirt and shorts
My interest for Roman’s history origins from the wish to know the roots of such an ancient civilization that the entire world emulates and envies.